Ohso Choies Paisley dress

04:36


Choies Paisley dressGold chain necklace
Hey there chickas I am absolutely obsessed with this dress arent you? I love the boyish loose fit and the gorgeous paisley print just makes it the perfect summer dress oh and wouldn't it make perfect festival attire (not that im going to any :( aha) and as I hear summers over in a few weeks i'm going to try to get as much wear out of it as possible, not that I wont be rocking it in the Winter layered ;)!Its literally now my favourite item. This little number was the first ever blogger package ive recieved so I was overly exited when it arrived in the post from Choies and I was definatemployeely not dissapointed. To check out the beaut dress or the Choies site click heere!
Aha I just couldn't resist creating this giff to display its swishy power.Have an awesome day and make sure to check out Choies.com as they have such a huge variety of gorgeous affordable clothes and when you sign up you get $15 free money basically how incredible!xo

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. Lovely print on the dress.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is so lovely, the print is gorgeous!x

    Electra Violet

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is gorgeous...you look amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. that dress is so beautiful! it looks great on you and i love how you styled it with the chain x
    thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love ur dress<3
    http://rebeliada.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous outfit! Love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, i just stumbled on your blog. you have a nice style. now following you on bloglovin
    Check out mine maybe?

    www.cassiedaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i seriously think you could work anything! i just love your style so much :)
    -jules
    www.myladybakes.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, you look super cool! lovvvvee the vintage look! xx

    www.lifeofacameo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This dress is super cute.

    http://stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk/
    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the paisley print and the shape of that dress! :D

    Fashionably Sparkly

    ReplyDelete
  12. That dress is so cute, I love it! Your style is gorgeous x

    smoke + velvet

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your blooog you got such a cute face (:
    I'm following!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just found your blog from Sweet Monday, snap dress! Love the way you've styled it too, those pins! <3 Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh my goodness that paisley dress is so perfect! you look fab in it
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. That dress is absolutely gorgeous! I love china prints :D

    Yuen @ The Craziest Paradigm - a 'lil bit of rust & stardust

    ReplyDelete
  17. Honestly, I'm just going to have to purchase that dress for myself. I adore the paisley print and am crazy about the fit! I also need to mention that I am crazy about your hair, I have a thing for braids. My guilty little secret is I secretly wish I could pull off poetic justice braids. Anyways, have a lovely day :)

    -Stina | OGstina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. you look so adorable, this dress is so amazing!!! I love it so much :)


    xoxo

    http://thestylemaze.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've wanted this dress for so long! SO cute! Did you order down a size because its so smocked?
    Sarah x
    thepalettee.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I appreciate every single one! God bless

About Me

Flickr Images