OhSoGet the look

16:01





Olivia Palermo the reality star turned style Icon had literally dressed to kill at the Christian Dior Spring/Summer 2012 Fashion Show in Paris who is of course sporting head to toe Christian Dior as you do. Well for those of you who want to look this smoking without having to live in a cardboard box, after being thrown out, due to not being able to pay rent after buying the actual outfit. I have conjoured up a version of high street replica's just for you. Hope you love -BTW the stores used can all be found online. XO

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I just reblogged a picture of her on tumblr with that same outfit. I have to say there is nothing i hate about the styling. I love the blouse because even though its just black & simple the fact that it's asymmetric makes it edgy but understated so its not clashing with everything else. :) !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right and how she has the red clutch for a single pop of colour xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh love it! Thanks for sending me the link :)
    xo Moorea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I appreciate every single one! God bless

About Me

Flickr Images